skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brace Yourselves
This Is It...
Sunday, November 12, 2006
The reason I still have hope...
(Dean Cain & Teri Hatcher at her book signing)
Look at how adorable they are! One day my friends, I'll find my very own Dean Cain who will tote around with me and make me smile like that. Hopefully before we're both 40+
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
*weep*
3:45 PM
Anonymous said...
Or in my personal case, before we are 50+ (LOL!)
3:49 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Friends Blogs
Kool's
Dani's
ARCHIVES
►
2008
(10)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(75)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(22)
▼
2006
(92)
►
December
(14)
▼
November
(29)
Today's Good Mood Sponsored by:
He's No Superman...but
Does This Mean Something??
And we begin to wonder...
Gesundheit!
This is your brain...This is your brain with a bri...
They never tell you how many doors there are
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Bada da da daaaaa...
Weep with me over the injustice...
I Looked In My Crystal Ball and Saw My Future...
I Wish I Could...
The Dangers of Tank Tops
You're Not Fooling Anyone...
My Motorola iTunes playlist today...
My obsession goes public...
Our Motto: Trod & Trample!
I didn't do it BUT IF I DID HERE'S HOW!
This is how I feel today
Base to Commander, We've Encountered an Impenetrab...
The reason I still have hope...
Today's OD Sponsored by:
Things Could Always Be Worse...
And I Thought They Would Last!
Oops, my bad
Oh The Excitement!!
Remember Remember The 5th of November...
James Blunt Says...
Ms. Toilet Says:
►
October
(41)
►
September
(8)
2 comments:
*weep*
Or in my personal case, before we are 50+ (LOL!)
Post a Comment