Thursday, November 02, 2006

James Blunt Says...



GOODBYE MY LOVAH! GOODBYE BORED SOUL!
R.I.P. "Candy" Oct 2006-Nov. 2,2006.

Obituary:
Candy lived a happy month on Sarah's blog. Venting frustrations, heartache, and ill wishes. He/She a HESHE or a SHEHE, a Mimbo, a Bimbo, a life in Limbo, will forever remain on our thoughts, prayers and blocked person's list. Candy is survived by Sugar and Spice, and nothing quite nice, because that's what little jerkoffs are made of.

Please mourn this wonderful loss with me and leave your own special memory of Candy below. Thank you. Donations can be made to the National Fectus League yo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job (sans James Blunt)!! Bye bye Candy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Poor Soul of Candy. Our hearts ache for you! BLAH!!!!

patti said...

I know who Candy really is....she's a "drag queen" named La Teeka....a.k.a. "Candy Kane"....

Sarah said...

Candy is a Stripper...I mean STRIPER! A CANDY STRIPER! yeah thats it...

Karenkool said...

TO CANDY: "You have been the one... you have been the one for me..." Ya STUPID ASSsss...k me no more questions, I'll tell you no more lies, cows are in the barnyard, making chocolate pies!

Random, I know!

Sarah said...

I didn't know cows could make chocolate pies!!! ...oh wait...you dont mean literal chocolate pies like my aunt makes on Thanksgiving...you mean...ohhhhhh. Well Candy, I hope you slip on a cow pie!