
Scientist finds 100 million-year-old bee
Insect discovered in amber from a mine in northern Myanmar
"I knew right away what it was," said George Poinar, a zoology professor at Oregon State University.
Really?? Yeah because a 100 million year old honeysucker would have been my first guess as to this blob of red ooze!!
6 comments:
This totally reminds me of Jurassic Park and 1995. Geez.
I know...I don't know about you but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Veloca Raptors
"He left us! He left us!!!"
"But that's not...what IIIII'MMMM gonna do!!"
I am formally requesting another Lois & Clark posting. Or Clark & Lois. Either will do.
How do they know how old something like that is anyway? 100 million years old--yea RIGHT!!! I am just so sure!
That's what I asked my coworker... I'm like HOW CAN THEY MEASURE 40 BILLION YEARS!?!?! I don't think so buddy.
Post a Comment