Jason Wade

Taylor Hanson
Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Chad Allen
Scott Bairstow
Jonathan Brandis
Elijah Wood
Jason Wade - Happily married
Taylor Hanson - Happily married
Jonathan Taylor Thomas - Single, but I don't want to marry him anymore.
Chad Allen - Gay...oh well...he's not that good looking since he hit puberty anyway.
Scott Bairstow - Divorced, got jail time for sleeping with a 12 year old girl. I only liked him in White Fang anyway.
Jonathan Brandis - I didn't know this until I searched his name...committed suicide in 2003. That makes me sad.
Elijah Wood - Successful guy...I wouldn't marry him now either though.
And there you have it





2 comments:
Hmmmm... seems that there is almost a common thread running through all your teenage heart throbs... their hair? their eyes? IDK.... but starting to understand your taste. We will find him, my friend. Someday your prince will coooooome--la LA LA LAAAAHHHH LA LAAA
Hahaha yes, there is definitely a common thread!!! Big poofy blonde hair and big eyes!!
Post a Comment