Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Show 'em what they have, then take it away!"

THE RULES:Go to images.google.com and type in your answers.Post the first postable image result for each. **or in my case the first one I liked** :-)

Name

Place of Residence/Birthplace

Favorite Food (pardon me for stealing the image Miss V.!)

Favorite Drink

Favorite Band

Favorite Smell

Favorite Shoes

6 comments:

Karenkool said...

so where do we post these things? i don't get it! can you explain the rules again???

Anonymous said...

So cool, Sarah, and yours turned out so much nicer than mine! AND you got Sarah Wayne Callies for your name! WOO HOO! (Note: I knew you wouldn't be able to refuse this when you saw it on my site!)

Anonymous said...

I particularly love the title! (We should watch that again; I own it :))

Sarah said...

I thought that title might catch your eye and yes I was completely unable to resist such a fun blog!!

Sarah said...

Oh and Karen...ok you go to google and images and google first your name...(a.k.a. "karen") and then find a particularly respectable image (or non-respectable whichever you choose)..and then post that under name... and then you google the town or province or planet you were born on and so on and so forth..got it?? its good times

Karenkool said...

I posted my results on myspace! I especially like what showed up for my name--hee!