Sunday, October 22, 2006

Unless You Happen to Be a Creature of the Air...


The Chronic Whistler strikes again.
This has been going on non-stop for the past half hour now.
If you're going to whistle, at least whistle an actual song...there's no cause for such merriment all the time. 9am, 1:28pm, 7:43pm, 3:12am. Maybe he/she is a professional whistler and is getting ready to hit the road on tour and is just warming up the ol' lip muscles. In that case I think I'll draw up a little going away basket for them...with a nice strong cup of 'shut the hell up'. I could think of a few other's I'd like to give that basket to as well. Maybe I'll just spend all day crafting my 'shut the hell up' baskets. What a fantabulous idea!

1 comment:

Karenkool said...

Ahhh... life in a new apartment. HAHA The Chronic Whistler!! Mitch has some interesting/hilarious stories about his new neighbors as well--hahaha.

A big basket of "shut the hell up" hahaha