Friday, May 11, 2007

OK WHO TOOK IT!????



The coveted key...the bathroom key. I am the ONLY GIRL IN THIS OFFICE!! The boys are always losing their bathroom key...they take it on little trips home with them to show it the sights and smells of the great outdoors....however, I see their bathroom key perched exactly where it should be...but the girls bathroom key...MY KEY...is nowhere to be found!!! Instead I walk into a pile of crap everywhere, loads of ginger ale bottles and cups everywhere...which means some party must have gone down, there are DVD's everywhere, papers, the water in the dehydrator thing is overflowing onto wires, the top of one of the machines is off, the garbage is overflowing, and the computer speakers aren't working! And on top of all of this... THE BATHROOM KEY IS GONE!! I just know some little blondie who was partying in here last night and probably frequenting the bathroom from all the empty ginger ale bottles (where's the vodka bottle...thats what i want to know!) probably took it, and left it in there. HOW AM I GONNA GET IN THERE?! Looks like I'm gonna have to kick down the door....or i suppose stalk any woman who looks like they might be on their way to the bathroom. "PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME IN!!"

No comments: