skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brace Yourselves

This Is It...

Friday, February 16, 2007

It's the end of the work week...


...and I feel like Jack just pumped 7 cc's of Cyacine Pentathol into my bloodstream.
Posted by Sarah at 10:40 AM

2 comments:

Karenkool said...

I wish someone would inject me! Maybe I'd feel a little better.

12:51 PM
Anonymous said...

Haha you found out what it was called! Awesome!

5:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Friends Blogs

  • Kool's
  • Dani's

ARCHIVES

  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (75)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • Words of the Day:
      • And the winner is...
      • Why thank you...no actually I didn't need my arm y...
      • This is going to be...
      • This pretty much explains it...
      • Rate Your Job 1-10
      • The Woot Woot Philosophy
      • It's the end of the work week...
      • St. Valentine
      • I have measured out my life in coffee spoons...
      • Reminiscent of childhood...
      • Um...what!???
      • It's so cold...
      • My favorite people
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2006 (92)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (41)
    • ►  September (8)