skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brace Yourselves

This Is It...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm surrounded


By people making bad decisions today
Posted by Sarah at 1:44 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, classic. Classic.

7:41 AM
Karenkool said...

DO TELL!!!

8:36 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Friends Blogs

  • Kool's
  • Dani's

ARCHIVES

  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (75)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • Elevator Encounters
      • Scarlet Fever!
      • Lois & Clark
      • The klutz formerly known as Sarah...is now:
      • Mrs. Mouse
      • Follow Up...
      • What To Do When A Coworker Hurls a Flaming Match A...
      • Red Alert! Red Alert!
      • This explains a lot...
      • This was fun :)
      • You never knew...
      • I need a vacation
      • Who Put This Fork Here?!?!
      • I'm surrounded
      • It's Wednesday...
      • In case you didn't know...
      • Paint Me A Cavernous Waste Shore
      • I Go Salsa Dancing In My Confusion, Part 2
      • I Go Salsa Dancing In My Confusion
      • Trespassers Will Be Cannon Balled on Sight...
      • Connecting You!
      • The World of Duplication
  • ►  2006 (92)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (41)
    • ►  September (8)